Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Journey begins


On Monday, May 18th,2009 I start my 1001 day journey to complete a list of 101 tasks and Challenges. This list is made by me. These things are all something I have wanted to do or thought would be worth while to search or things I should be doing that for some reason I am not.
A good friend told me about this Idea and at first I was hesitant but Once I started making my list I started to get motivated. Also looking at the website, dayzeroproject.com, was also a big inspiration and help in creating my list, hence the user name dayzerovic2354. Through out these 1001 days I will be posting a lot on here and using many different websites to chronicle my 1001 days. Since I will be using many different places on the web, I thought I would make a website to tie them all together so it would be easy to follow my progress. dayzerovic2354.50webs.com

My List shouldn't change much, so if you want to help out with any tasks I will be more than grateful.  So join me friends as I embark on this incredibly fun 1001 days! 

Peace and Love
Vic

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! What a great list!

    - Tara
    www.tarasg101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete